Despite the many promises on the possibilites of big data, good analysis requires high quality data input (the garbage-in-garbage-out-principle). Proper, ongoing device management guarantees a constant flow of high quality data.
- Drill down to every single parameter of an individual device
- Find devices based on any combination of 100+ attribute types such as manufacturer, date of installation, firmware versions, device hierarchy, events etc.
- Retrieve specific device configuration data for e.g. trouble shooting
- Operate remote disconnect switch and retrieve current switch position from devices
- View complete device history, communication history and executed past commands from first installation to end-of-life
- See scheduled actions for each device
- View complete security key change history
- Automated security key management
- Manage and configure devices and related devices remotely:
reboot devices, synchronize time, reconfigure network addresses, update firmware of specific modules of devices
- Remotely fix misconfigured devices
- Pair and unpair parent-child relations between devices
- Decommission devices and destroy all related devices that are EOL