Data collection from one single type of meter is simple. Yet, a mass roll out combines multiple meters and head ends, all applying different communication standards or data scheduling settings. Making these work in unison becomes a painful integration process.
We offer a single head end that combines all your different meters into a seamless network infrastructure and enables uniform processes across devices from all major brands.
- Manage automatic data collection from all smart meters from any brand across all communication networks with a single operations environment
- Flexible, autonomous data collection for specific devices, device groups or mass data collection without the need for a MDMs
- Configure the type of data to be collected per meter type or group, including billing data, interval data, PQ data and events & alarms
- Monitor data collection and exceptions for SLA reporting
- Robust scheduling takes account of specific quality-of-services of various communication network types and protocols
- Collection model supports data pull, data push or combinations
- Configurable data retention period offers compliance with SLA requirements and local regulations
- Supports request driven data collection and anonymized data fields for privacy requirements compliance